The world is changing all around us. To continue to thrive as a business over the next five years and beyond, we must look ahead, understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and move swiftly to prepare for what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow. That's what our 2015 Vision is all about. It creates a long-term destination for our business and provides us with a "Roadmap" for winning together with our service partners.
GH serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio: Bring to the world quality housing service that anticipate and satisfy companies desires and needs.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
- Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable housing communities.
- Profit: Maximize long-term relation with our customers by working with market conform prices and overall responsibilities.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
Our Winning Culture
Our Winning Culture defines the attitudes and behaviors that will be required of us to make our 2015 Vision a reality.
Live Our Values
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
- Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
- Integrity: Be real
- Accountability: If it is to be, it's up to me
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind
- Diversity: Fulfill the needs of our costumers
- Quality: What we do, we do well
Focus on the Market
- Focus on needs of our clients, partners
- Get out into the market and listen, observe and learn
- Possess a world view
- Be insatiably curious
- Act with urgency
- Remain responsive to change
- Have the courage to change course when needed
- Remain constructively discontent
- Work efficiently
Act Like Owners
- Be accountable for our actions and inactions
- Be pro-active and focus on building value
- Reward our people for taking risks and finding better ways to solve problems
- Learn from our outcomes, what worked and what didn’t